Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Croc Your Body


Rogue (2007)


Starring: Anna Paquin, Sam Worthington, Michael Vartan, Radha Mitchell

What's all this then?: After the mediocrity of X-Men: The Last Stand, Rogue (Paquin) goes completely insane and uses her powers to transform herself into a giant murderous crocodile. Now she stalks the Northern Territory of Australia looking for sexy native actors (Mitchell and Worthington) and visiting C-list Americans (Vartan from Alias and stuff) to eat. I choose to believe she's keeping her eye out for Brett Ratner.

Say what?: I had my reservations watching this, seeing as it's by the director of Wolf Creek and all, the one and only film I have ever walked out of. But this one is fun, honest. It's nothing you haven't seen a million times before of course but you'll have a good time seeing who Paquin chomps down next. She's way more fun as a giant murderous crocodile than she is in True Blood.

Reality check: I refuse to believe they have people as hot as Sam Worthington in the Northern Territory. And if they do then I probably should have paid a visit instead of wasting a year advancing my career in Melbourne.

Level of crazy: 6. Giant crocodile, what's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment