Sunday, March 1, 2009
1. It was Winslet’s turn. Well played, Gervais.
2. ‘Fingerf*cked by the Prime Minister’ is not the new Lily Allen song, but it probably should be.
3. Now that Milk won some stuff Gus Van Sant can get back to bringing the melancholy crazy with Abercrombie models right? That never gets old. And neither do the models.
4. I preferred when people being set on fire in Danny Boyle films was fun, like in 28 Days Later.
5. It doesn’t matter how annoying and penis-having your love interest is in a Japanese zombie rock ‘n’ roll horror classic, you just have to suck it up and fall for them.
6. If you talk about AIDs in a Canadian high school, you will most likely get HIV.
7. Bitchy old men in cravats don’t care how nice your lederhosen are if you haven’t scrubbed the floors properly.
8. Slumdog Millionaire is the leading cause of lengthy arguments here at The Hair Institute. I look forward to it going away now thank you.
9. Max the Sexual Mule is my new favourite movie animal.
10. There’s no problem so big that it can’t be solved with a good pick-axe to the face.